Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu


English Teaching Advising
Contains information for undergraduate English Teaching majors and for graduate students seeking English Teaching certification, as well as information about minor teaching endorsements and seeking a teaching job.

Graduate Advising
To obtain an adviser, contact the director of your graduate major. Current program directors are listed on the department’s contact page.

Undergraduate Advising
Contains information about area requirements, transfer credits, getting an adviser, choosing a catalog, scheduling classes, applying for graduation, and marketing your English degree.