firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 426-7015 | UNX1-110
Heidi Naylor’s features and fiction have appeared in the Washington Post, Sunstone, the Jewish Journal, the Idaho Review, Portland (magazine of the University of Portland), New Letters, and other magazines. She is fortunate to have received a recent fellowship in literature from the Idaho Commission on the Arts as well as several other awards for her short stories. She teaches writing and literature.
- M.F.A. Fiction Writing, Boise State University
- B.A. English, Writing Emphasis, Boise State University
- A.S. Information Technology, Brigham Young University
Technical writing, fiction and features writing, editing, advocacy
- “The Mandelbrot Set.” Short story. First-place prize in the Sunstone Magazine fiction contest. Summer 2016.
- “Jane’s Journey.” Short story. Third-place prize in the Sunstone Magazine fiction contest. Summer 2016
- “The End is Nothing . . . The Road is All.” Blog essay. Feisty After Forty: Mid-life Writers on Life, Love, and Literature. Mill Park Publishing. 2016.
- “Introduction.” Essay. CAMBIA. Short essays, poems, and stories by high school students in the Writers in the Schools program. The Cabin Literary Center of Boise. May 2014.
- “Mack and Natalie Have Gotten Too Comfortable in Idaho.” Short story. Detours. The Cabin Literary Center of Idaho. December 2013.
- ENGL 202 Technical Communication
- ENGL 197 Academic Writing for Multilingual Learners
- ENGL 110 Intro to Literature
- ENGL 112 Intro to Research Writing
- ENGL 267 Survey of British Literature
- ENGL 306 Intermediate Fiction Writing