How does the IEP select Educational Agents?
The following criteria are used in selecting suitable recruites to be Educational Agents.
- Represent a market the IEP is seeking to develop
- Have an understanding of the educational market and/or similar institutions to Boise State University
- Be established as a licensed legal business entity in their home country
- Be professional in their dealings with IEP staff
- Provide satisfactory references from reputable educational institutions or organizations
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the IEP Agent Agreement Contract
How to apply to become an IEP Educational Agent
Your suitability as an Educational Agent applicant is based upon the outlined selection criteria and reference checks conducted by the IEP Educational Agent Review Committee. Applicants will be notified of the decision within 5 days of application.
IEP Application Contact
IEP Associate Director, Student Services