Not all housing options come with meal plans. To purchase a meal plan for the cafeteria and other on-campus choices, please go to the Information Desk located in the Student Union Building or call 1-208-426-4636.
Meal Plan options for 2013-2014 academic year:
- Buster Bronco Plan: $415*: 45 all-you-care-to-eat meals and $75 Flex Dollars
- Blue Plan: $345*: 45 all-you-care-to-eat meals
- Orange Plan: $170: 22 all-you-care-to-eat meals
- 10 Spot: $79*: 10 all-you-care-to-eat meals
- 5 Spot: $42*: 5 all-you-care-to-eat meals
The housing deposit of $250.00 is refundable as long there is no damage to your housing unit. If there is damage, the Housing Office will deduct the replacement amount from your deposit.
During some university breaks, students are required to move out and find alternative housing while the university is closed. Special arrangements can be made over these breaks so that you will not have to leave on-campus housing
Note: This may mean that you have to move to a different location on campus during the break.