- How long would you like the program to be?
- How many people will participate?
- What would you like to focus on? (For example, “Business English”, or “Internships with US companies” or “vocational English”)
- What is the English language ability of the participants?
- Will the participants need housing and meals provided?
- If your organization is located in Boise, would you like an on-site or an off-site program?
The following items are generally included in a custom program: Accommodation, 3 meals per day, English language classes and learning activities, airport transfers in Boise, all program-related transportation, entrance fees to all cultural and recreational activities (free time activities excluded), health insurance and access to the health center at Boise State University, and certificate of completion.
Not Included: Airfare, airport transfers or accommodations in stopover cities, travel insurance, personal expenses, and cost for escort from home country.