Skip to Main Content

Sponsored Students

The Intensive English Program welcomes and provides support for sponsored students. A sponsored student is any student who has a scholarship from a home university, home embassy or government agency, a company, or a U.S. government agency.

The IEP is happy to assist sponsored students with transcripts and other necessary documents, immigration questions, and cultural adjustment. We will also work to support sponsoring organizations with items such as billing and accounting and tracking student enrollment and academic records.

If you are sponsored by a government or agency, your sponsors must provide an official letter with an original signature and a current date clearly indicating that financial support will cover all university costs and personal living expenses.

I love to travel, the experience of living in another country teaches me patience and responsibility. I want to be a perfect English speaker, the teachers at Boise State University are helping me do that.”– Saad