Michal Temkin Martínez
FALL 2015-SPRING 2016
For information about the
Languages of Boise,
please click here.
- I presented about inquiry-based learning and
co-taught a mini-course at the 90th Annual
Meeting of the LSA in Washington, DC.
- I co-presented about exceptions in Modern
Hebrew spirantization at the Annual Meeting
on Phonology in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- I presented a colloquium talk about how
experimental approaches can assist in language
documentation at Florida International University
- I will be teaching a 3-week online course on Linguistics
in Education during Boise State Summer Session.
- I will be co-presenting a poster at the meeting of the
Acoustical Society of America with former student
Haley Boone about the apparent nasal effacement
in voiceless prenasalized stops in Somali Chizigula
on May 27th.
- I will be co-teaching a course on integrating theory,
experimental, and documentary linguistics and
co-presenting a plenary MODELS talk at CoLang 2016