Help us tell your story on this website and/or across our social media channels!
Promotion of News and Events
Use this form if you would like the English Department to promote your accomplishment or event on our website and/or across social media. Before submitting, please consider the following:
- Is this news/announcement about you or your work? Please do not submit this form on behalf of someone else.
- Has your content been crafted with our department’s primary audience (students) and purpose (recruitment) in mind?
- Have your graphics, fliers, and other visual content been designed according to university brand standards?
- Is all of your content accessible, including PDFs, videos, and more?
- Do you have permissions for the content you’re submitting (including written permission from people included in any photographs)?
- Have you planned ahead and given enough lead time for the Technology Committee and Department Chair to review your materials? Please note that last minute posts may not be possible.
When submitting, please be prepared to use the exact language you would like published. For social media, 40-80 characters is ideal — up to a max of 280 characters. If you want this published in more than one place, please provide us with multiple versions and clearly label each.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Carly Finseth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships: Tell Your Story!
Please use this short form to tell us about your experience in receiving an English Department scholarship. Direct questions to Maya Duratovic: email@example.com.
Your Internship Experience
The English Department is actively working on providing more internship opportunities to English majors and we would like to receive your input regarding your internship experience. Fill out this short form to provide feedback. Direct questions to Maya Duratovic: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduating Seniors Student Profile
Are you graduating this semester or next? Please take a moment to fill out this form so we can celebrate your upcoming graduation and your time here in the English Department at Boise State. Send questions to Dr. Carly Finseth at email@example.com.